It is a good idea to maintain your car and keep it running for 200,000 miles as this will save you a lot of money. Below are 8 tips that show how you can keep your car for running for a long time.
1) When you check your oil, see that it smells normal. In the event that it doesn’t, get it repaired fast and abstain from requiring your motor modified.
2) Listen for strange sounds; note when these happen and at what speed and give this data to your workman. This spares the auto repairer hours of endeavoring to find ut the problem, and spares you cash in labor costs.
3) Fluid and Oil Change Checks
4) Burnt or terrible noticing transmission liquid is an awful sign that calls for repairman attention quickly.
5) Never skip suggested channel and oil change. Missing oil changes brings about stopped up oil channels and slop that disaster areas motors.
6) Use engineered oil.
7) Use the oil change plan recorded in the proprietor’s manual.
8) Your workman will check alternate liquids amid oil changes. They will investigate the liquid itself and finish off liquid levels.
For more information please visit www.maxaudio.com.my